one-man definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- consisting of, done by, or involving only one person, esp. a man: a one-man show
- forming an attachment to only one man or to only one man at a time: a one-man dog
one-man definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Consisting of, featuring, or controlled by one man: a one-man band; a one-man show at the art gallery.
- Designed for or restricted to one person: a one-man tent.
- Emotionally attached to or romantically involved with one man only.