(comparative more off-base, superlative most off-base)
- Alternative form of off base.
- (not comparable, US) Situated or happening outside the boundaries of a military base.
- (not comparable, baseball, of a baserunner) Positioned somewhere between the bases, and hence vulnerable to being caught out.
- (comparable, figuratively, of a person) Mistaken; misguided; somewhat wrong in opinion or judgment.
- (comparable, figuratively, of an action, belief, idea, etc) Incorrect or inappropriate; not properly executed, envisioned, or understood.