- preceded by eighty-nine others in a series; 90th
- designating any of the ninety equal parts of something
Origin of ninetiethMiddle English nyntithe from Old English nigenteotha: see ninety and -th
- the one following the eighty-ninth
- any of the ninety equal parts of something;
in the ninetieth place, rank, group, etc.
- The ordinal number matching the number 90 in a series.
- One of 90 equal parts.
- The ordinal form of the number ninety.
- The person or thing in the ninetieth position.
- One of ninety equal parts of a whole.