Origin of neemHindi n?m from Sanskrit nimba
a tall, tropical evergreen tree (Azadirachta indica) of the mahogany family, cultivated, esp. in Asia, for its wood and aromatic oil (neem oil)
A tall evergreen tree (Azadirachta indica) of South Asia, widely cultivated in tropical regions for its timber, resin, and aromatic seed oil, which is used medicinally and as an insecticide.
Origin of neemHindi nīm from Sanskrit nimbah
- The mineral healing concealer, for example, contains skin-loving ingredients like neem (a natural antiseptic) and avena sativa (soothing oats).
- Because your dog’s skin may be irritated by the presence of fleas, you may want to look for an organic flea shampoo containing neem oil.
- Ayurvedic remedies, for example, such as amla juice mixed with honey and neem leaf juice, are considered helpful treatments for vitiligo.
- Richard’s Organics Neem Oil Flea and Tick Remedy is a 100 percent natural formula for treating and repelling fleas.
- If necessary, apply neem oil, a botanical pesticide, to the soil to kill larvae.