The definition of N-17 is a movie or film rating indicating that the movie contains adult content and should not be seen by people under the age of 17.
An example of NC 17 is a movie containing an extensive amount of sex and violence.
a film rating meaning “no children under seventeen admitted”
- This is a film-industry rating in the United States, officially granted by the Motion Picture Association of America.
- When the site started they had a "no censorship" policy, but due to the fact that Twilight is a young adult series that draws teens to their site, they have restricted access to stories that are rated R and NC-17 to adults only.
- For example, movies with a G rating are likely geared towards a family with small children while a film with a rating of NC-17 is likely more suitable for an older audience.
- Some movies rated NC-17 include: Easier With Practice, The Hottest Bid, The Loves of Lady Chatterly and Peepshow.
- NC-17 movies do not allow anyone under the age of 17 in to see them.