Motivation is defined as the reasons why you are doing something, or the level of desire you have to do something.noun
- If you want to lose weight to get healthier, this is an example of motivation to improve your health.
- If you have a very strong desire to do something, this is an example of a time when you have strong motivation.
- a. The act or process of motivating.b. The state of being motivated.
- Something that motivates; an inducement or incentive.
- moˌti·vaˈtion·al adjective
- moˌti·vaˈtion·al·ly adverb
motivation - Business Definition
Variant of motivate
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.