- Middle American noun
- Middle American adjective, noun
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Middle American Middle American adjective & n.
- That part of the U.S. middle class thought of as being average in income and education and moderately conservative in values and attitudes.
- The American heartland thought of as being made up of small towns, small cities, and suburbs.
Middle America - Cultural Definition
The interior regions of the United States, as distinguished from the East Coast and West Coast.
- Middle America is associated with conservative, traditional values in politics, religion, and culture.