the structure, as of a metal or alloy, seen under a microscope
- The structure of an organism or object as revealed through microscopic examination.
- A microscopic component, device, or system, especially one manufactured using MEMS.
- The fine structure of a material or tissue as revealed by microscopy.
- (metallurgy) The fine structure of a pure metal or alloy, as revealed by magnifications of 25X or greater.
- (meteorology, oceanography) Fine-scale structure in such variables as temperature, salinity, velocity, etc.
micro- +"Ž structure