of Macedonia or its ancient or modern people, language, or culture
- a person born or living in Macedonia
- the Indo-European language of the ancient Macedonians, believed to be akin either to Greek or to Illyrian
- the South Slavic language of modern Macedonia and adjoining regions
Of or relating to ancient or modern Macedonia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- A native or inhabitant of ancient or modern Macedonia.
- The language of ancient Macedonia, of uncertain affiliation within Indo-European.
- The Slavic language of modern Macedonia, closely related to Bulgarian.