- one that loses
- Informal one that seems doomed to lose; esp., an ineffectual person who habitually fails or is easily victimized
- a person who reacts to loss or defeat in a specified way: a poor loser
- Slang a person who has been imprisoned for crime a (specified) number of times: a three-time loser
- A person who comes in last in a race is an example of a loser.
- A person who suffers the most as a result of a political move to raise taxes is an example of a loser.
- A person who has bad luck in life, who is unsuccessful and unpopular is an example of a loser.
The definition of a loser is a person who is defeated or disadvantaged, is habitually failing or who is considered unpopular.
- a. One that fails to win: the losers of the game.b. A person who takes loss in a specified way: a graceful loser; a poor loser.
- a. A person who is unable to be successful on a sustained basis: His mother considers his friends to be a bunch of losers.b. One that loses opportunities or advantages: The losers in the latest round of budget cuts included retirees and pensioners.c. One that is bad in quality: That book is a real loser.
- A person who loses; one who fails to win or thrive.
- In a two-horse race there is always one winner and one loser.
- He was always a good loser.
- Something of poor quality.
- That dictionary is a loser!
- A person who is frequently unsuccessful in life.
- That guy is a born loser!
- I'm a constant loser in love.
- (derogatory) A contemptible or unfashionable person.
- That person is a loser!
- A person who loses (something, such as extra weight, car keys, etc).
- Using the springboard of the show, Harper launched a subscription based website, My Trainer Bob, that allows the viewers at home to benefit from his fitness and diet advice without trying to land a role on The Biggest Loser.
- NBC's hit The Biggest Loser combines exercise, a healthy eating program and plenty of encouragement from the show's trainers in a unique series that attempts to help overweight people lose pounds and regain their lives.
- Thanks to the family friendly nature of the Nintendo Wii and its widespread appeal, it only makes sense that a video game based on the popular television series The Biggest Loser would be adapted to the gaming platform.
- He is also the author of several fitness books, including Are You Ready: Take Charge, Lose Weight, Get in Shape and Change your Life Forever, and is behind a list of Biggest Loser branded fitness DVDs and diet books.
- It seems weird, and I'd totally feel like the loser I pretend not to be if you have to take me with you.