- The definition of a logical construct is a theory or concept created by combining various data in an orderly way.
An example of a logical construct is an arrangement of facts put together for a debate.
Variant of construct
- to build, form, or devise by fitting parts or elements together systematically
- Geom. to draw (a figure) so as to meet the specified requirements
Origin: ; from Classical Latin constructus, past participle of construere ; from com-, together plush struere, to pile up, build: see strew
- something built or put together systematically
- an idea or perception resulting from a synthesis of sense impressions, etc.
- a concept or theory devised to integrate in an orderly way the diverse data on a phenomenonalso logical construct