- a box () in a theater
- the forward section of a mezzanine or balcony in a theater, set off by an aisle or railing
- a privately owned or leased luxury unit in a stadium or arena, resembling a living room or hotel room, as for entertaining guests while watching a sporting or other event
Origin of logeOFr: see lodge
- A small compartment, especially a box in a theater.
- The front rows of the mezzanine in a theater.
Origin of logeFrench, from Old French, covered walk, lodge; see lodge.
- Alternative form of eloge.