A horse head door knocker.
- a person or thing that knocks; specif.,
- a small metal ring, hammer, etc. attached by a hinge to a door, for use in knocking for admittance
- ☆ Informal a faultfinder
- Slang a breast: usually used in pl.: a somewhat vulgar term
- A hinged fixture, such as a metal ring or bar, used for knocking on a door.
- knockers Vulgar Slang A woman's breasts.
- A goblin or dwarf said to live under the earth and direct miners to ore by knocking.
- A device, usually hinged with a striking plate, used for knocking on a door.
- A person who knocks (denigrates) many things.
- (slang) (usually in plural) A woman's breasts.
- A dwarf, goblin, or sprite imagined to dwell in mines and to indicate the presence of ore by knocking particularly in Cardigan etc. in South Wales (18th..19th century).
- (pinball) A mechanical device in a pinball table that produces a loud percussive noise.