- a person or thing that knocks; specif.,
- a small metal ring, hammer, etc. attached by a hinge to a door, for use in knocking for admittance
- ☆ Informal a faultfinder
- Slang a breast: usually used in pl.: a somewhat vulgar term
See knocker in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A hinged fixture, such as a metal ring or bar, used for knocking on a door.
- knockers Vulgar Slang A woman's breasts.
- A goblin or dwarf said to live under the earth and direct miners to ore by knocking.
Learn more about knocker