- a person who kneels
- a cushion or stool for kneeling upon
- a low, often cushioned, support that worshipers in a church, chapel, etc. can fold down and kneel upon
- One who kneels, as to pray.
- Something, such as a stool, cushion, or board, on which to kneel.
- A person who kneels.
- All the kneelers sighed with relieve when they were told it was over and they could finally stand up.
- A thing that is designed to be kneeled on.
- The parish deacon was always pushing to get new kneelers for the church, probably because he was old and his knees were sensitive.
- An apparatus that permits the loading door of a bus to decrease in height in order to facilitate boarding of passengers that are seniors and physically disadvantaged