Utensils, such as pots and pans, for use in a kitchen.
(usually uncountable, plural kitchenwares)
- (usually uncountable) Instruments and utensils found in a kitchen, particularly those associated with the preparation and serving of food.
- The new chef reorganized the space where we keep the pots, pans, and other kitchenware.
- (attributive, uncountable) Of or pertaining to utensils and appliances used for food preparation.
- He works in the kitchenware section of the department store.
kitchen + -ware
- It is easy to find curtains, dish towels, tablecloths, placemats, plates, tablecloths, wall hangings, and many other types of kitchenware that reflect patriotic themes.
- Cooking over an open fire with your good kitchenware may actually cause some damage to pots and pans, and clean up can be very frustrating.
- If mom loves to cook have a recipe party, decorating with cool kitchenware (ask each guest to bring a recipe for a quick-cooking meal).
- Glorious Vintage: This site stocks men's and women's vintage wear as well as kitchenware and magazines from bygone eras.
- Kitchenware, such as pots, pans, or even a microwave if the graduate will be moving away from home.