- Kif is another spelling of kef or kif, that is defined as a dreamy state, or the Indian hemp smoked to get to this state.
- An example of kif is a person's state after smoking marijuana.
- An example of kif is a type of cannabis.
A girl in a state of kif.
kif definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
kif definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Smoking material, such as Indian hemp, used especially in the Maghreb.
- The euphoria caused by smoking this material.
Origin: Colloquial Arabic kēf, from Arabic kayf, kef, condition, pleasure, opiate.