- Kif is another spelling of kef or kif, that is defined as a dreamy state, or the Indian hemp smoked to get to this state.
- An example of kif is a person's state after smoking marijuana.
- An example of kif is a type of cannabis.
A girl in a state of kif.
also kief or kef
- A loose or powdered form of cannabis resin used especially for smoking.
- The euphoria caused by smoking kif.
Origin of kifColloquial Arabic kēf, from Arabic kayf, kef, condition, pleasure, opiate.
From Moroccan Arabic كيف (kīf).