- a feminine name
- the heroine of Shakespeare's tragedy Romeo and Juliet
Origin of JulietFrench Juliette, diminutive ; from Classical Latin Julia
- A female given name.
- One of the main characters of William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet.
- A woman who is or is with a great lover.
- By analogy with the Shakespearean character, a woman who is in love with a man from a family, party, or country opposing that of her own.
- The sixth moon of the planet Uranus.
- The letter J in the ICAO spelling alphabet.