The judgement of the court is delivered.
- An example of judgement is someone with body piercings being thought of as irresponsible.
- An example of judgement is someone receiving a life sentence for committing a murder.
Judgement, an alternative spelling for judgment, is defined as an opinion or a decision given by a legal court.
Variant of judgment
From Old French jugement, from Late Latin iÅ«dicÄmentum.
- When specially designed cards are attached to a cord connected to a controller and then placed on the game board, the character shown on the card could be read by the "Eye of Judgement" camera which displayed on screen.
- It's important to take a look at the place yourself in order to make a judgement about whether you trust the shop.A good piercing shop will have a clean, sterile look to it.
- If there is a close relative who dislikes the fiancé, invite the person to the party as a way to extend an olive branch on the condition that she comes without judgement.
- The famous erotic manual Kama Sutra also thoroughly covers all forms of sexual congress between heterosexuals and homosexuals with no judgement involved.
- In many cases, a couple conceives as a result of luck rather than judgement, which proves that rigorous timing and monitoring is not always necessary.