- a jubilating or a being jubilant
- a happy celebration, as of victory
A brides jubilation.
The definition of jubilation is a feeling of great happiness, triumph or joy.
The feeling of great happiness you feel on your wedding day or when your baby is born is an example of jubilation.
- a. The act of rejoicing.b. The condition or feeling of being jubilant.
- A celebration or other expression of joy.
Latin iūbilātiō (“a shouting for joy”).
- Your sweet little baby was the reason behind your jubilation.
- Shell horns will turn your own celebrity wedding into an occasion of jubilation and high spirits!
- From the Dutch master Jan Vermeer's 'Girl with a Pearl Earring' to contemporary artist Keith Mallet's 'Jubilation' there are a variety of styles to choose from to reflect your own unique taste and style.
- "That was fast," he said, the only one of us not expressing jubilation.