Jehovah's WitnessJe·ho·vah's Witness
A member of a religious denomination founded in the United States during the late 1800s in which active evangelism is practiced, the imminent approach of the millennium is preached, and war and organized governmental authority in matters of conscience are strongly opposed.
(plural Jehovah's Witnesses)
- A member of the Jehovah's Witnesses denomination of Christianity.
- Of or pertaining to Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Reserved for Jehovah's Witnesses.
- A Jehovah's-Witness gathering
- Run or headed by a Jehovah's Witness.
- A Jehovah's-Witness household.