- A variety of zircon.
Variant of jargon
- incoherent speech; gibberish
- a language or dialect unknown to one so that it seems incomprehensible or outlandish
- a mixed or hybrid language or dialect; esp., pidgin
- the specialized vocabulary and idioms of those in the same work, profession, etc., as of sportswriters or social workers: a somewhat derogatory term, often implying unintelligibility
- speech or writing full of long, unfamiliar, or roundabout words or phrases
Origin of jargonMiddle English ; from Middle French a chattering (of birds): ultimately of echoic origin, originally