- an ornamental bowl, pot, or stand for flowers or plants
- a garnish for meats, made up of different kinds of vegetables cooked separately and cut into pieces
Origin of jardiniereFrench jardinière, a flower stand, origin, originally feminine of jardinier, gardener from jardin, garden
- A large decorative stand or pot for plants or flowers.
- Diced, cooked vegetables served as a garnish with meat.
Origin of jardiniereFrench from feminine of jardinier gardener from Old French from jardin garden ; see garden .
- A plantstand or flowerpot, especially one made of decorated pottery or porcelain.
- Vegetables served as a garnish over meat.