issuable[is̸h′o̵̅o̅ ə bəl]
- that can issue or be issued
- that can be disputed, debated, or raised, as an issue at law
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
- issuably adverb
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Authorized for issue or to be issued: issuable currency; issuable securities.
- Open to debate or litigation: issuable matters of probate.
- That can be accrued: a corporation's issuable profits.
- isˈsu·a·bly adverb