- a person who is irreconcilable and refuses to make any compromise
- [pl.] ideas, beliefs, etc. that cannot be brought into agreement with each other
- A person, especially a member of a group, who will not compromise, adjust, or submit.
- One of two or more conflicting ideas or beliefs that cannot be brought into harmony.
(comparative more irreconcilable, superlative most irreconcilable)
- Something that cannot be reconciled.
From Middle French irréconciliable, from Late Latin irreconciliabilis