inwrought[in rôt′, in′rôt′]
inwrought definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- worked or woven into a fabric: said of a pattern, etc.
- Archaic having a decoration worked in
- closely blended with other things
Origin: in- plush wrought
inwrought definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Worked or woven in: an inwrought design.
- Having a decorative pattern worked or woven in.