- an intoxicating or becoming intoxicated; specif.,
- a making or becoming drunk
- Med. a poisoning or becoming poisoned, as by a drug, serum, etc.
- a feeling of wild excitement; rapture; frenzy
- The impaired condition caused by use of alcohol or a drug or other chemical substance: slurred speech and other signs of alcohol intoxication.
- Poisoning by a toxic substance: spoiled silage that caused intoxication of cattle.
- Exhilaration, excitement, or euphoria: the intoxication of winning a race.
intoxication - Legal Definition