Variant of interview
- a meeting of people face to face, as to evaluate or question a job applicant
- a meeting in which a person is asked about personal views, activities, etc., as by a newspaper reporter or a pollster
- a published, taped, or filmed account of such a meeting
Origin: Fr entrevue: see inter- & view
- to carry on an interview: interviewing for the parent company
- to be interviewed: usually with with: interviewing with four law firms
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.