interpersonal[in′tər pʉr′sə nəl]
- The definition of interpersonal is something related to communications, relationships or interactions between people.
Having the ability to relate to and connect with others is an example of having skills ininterpersonal relationships.
- between persons: interpersonal relationships
- of or involving relations between persons
- Of or relating to the interactions between individuals: interpersonal skills.
- Existing or occurring between individuals: interpersonal communication or conflict.