- The definition of interpersonal is something related to communications, relationships or interactions between people.
Having the ability to relate to and connect with others is an example of having skills ininterpersonal relationships.
interpersonal definition by Webster's New World
- between persons: interpersonal relationships
- of or involving relations between persons
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- interpersonally adverb
interpersonal definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Of or relating to the interactions between individuals: interpersonal skills.
- Existing or occurring between individuals: interpersonal communication or conflict.
- inˌter·perˈson·al·ly adverb