An example of something interoffice is a memo going from the philosophy department of a university to the registrar.
(third-person singular simple present interoffices, present participle interofficing, simple past and past participle interofficed)
- To send something between different offices in an organization.
- I was interofficed the memo.
- Memorandums (memos) are a form of interoffice communications, and samples of business memos are simple to locate and can be used as a guide.
- If you need to write an interoffice memorandum or memo, use a standard memo format.
- You may also use templates to create your interoffice communication.
- Is there any formal company policy on interoffice romance?
- Memos are short for interoffice memorandum.