- Any of a set of objects resulting from the generalization of a two-dimensional square and a three-dimensional cube to n dimensions. A hypercube has 2 n corners, each of which is connected to its n nearest adjacent corners by edges that all have the same length.
- A network whose nodes have the connectivity of such an object.
- (geometry) A geometric figure in four or more dimensions, which is analogous to a cube in three dimensions. Specifically, the n-dimensional equivalent of a cube for any non-negative integer n.
- (geometry) Such a figure in four dimensions; a tesseract.
- (computing) A computer architecture in which each processor is connected to n others based on analogy to a hypercube of n dimensions.
From hyper- +"Ž cube
hypercube - Computer Definition
A parallel processing architecture made up of binary multiples of computers (4, 8, 16, etc.). The computers are interconnected so that data travel is kept to a minimum. For example, in two eight-node cubes, each node in one cube would be connected to the counterpart node in the other.