Origin of Huntsvilleafter J. Hunt, its first settler (1805)
A city of northern Alabama east-northeast of Decatur. Settled in 1805, it is a major center for space research.x
- After spending time in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories as an outdoor instructor, Les Stroud and his wife returned to Ontario where they set up home and business in Huntsville.
- Electronic companies such as Huntsville Electronics, Temic, and Continental are all being shared not only by the Big Three but by German automakers as well.
- "At a hotel in Huntsville, but I haven't rented a room yet," she blurted out, and then caught her breath.
- Vintage cabin on 40 acres of secluded land near Huntsville, Arkansas.
- A green sign indicated Huntsville was only 17 miles away.