- The definition of homicidal is related to murder or having a tendency to commit murder.
A crazed killer who is running around stabbing everyone is an example of someone who would be described as homicidal.
homicidal definition by Webster's New World
- of, having the nature of, or characterized by homicide
- having a tendency to homicide; murderous
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- homicidally adverb
homicidal definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Of or relating to homicide.
- Capable of or conducive to homicide: a homicidal rage.
- homˌi·cidˈal·ly adverb