- The definition of homicidal is related to murder or having a tendency to commit murder.
A crazed killer who is running around stabbing everyone is an example of someone who would be described as homicidal.
- of, having the nature of, or characterized by homicide
- having a tendency to homicide; murderous
- Of or relating to homicide.
- Capable of or conducive to homicide: a homicidal rage.
- Of or pertaining to homicide, and particularly to one who commits such a crime as with a homicidal maniac.