- Like heals like. Natural products that cause similar symptoms to those experienced by a patient can be used to stimulate the body’s immune system to fight the illness and heal the body.
- Law of infinitesimal dosage. Giving an extremely small dosage of the substance that causes the same symptoms experienced by the patient will stimulate the immune system to fight the "infection" all on its own, obtaining a full recovery.
- The body is designed to heal itself. If the body is given the optimum environment, it will heal itself without chemicals or man-made drugs.
- Virtually no side effects are experienced with the natural remedies.
- Can be used alongside medications without harm due to the lack of interactions with drugs.
- Can be used without complications on patients, such as newborns and pregnant women who are warned against taking standard drugs.
- Can be extremely effective. They bring about relief and healing very quickly, thus minimizing the amount of remedy that must be taken.
- An example of homeopathic used as an adjective is the phrase homeopathic treatment which is a capsule, pill, powder, liquid or process for a specific symptom that can usually be bought at a natural health food store.
- An example of homeopathic used as an adjective is the phrase homeopathic remedies which refers to the 30 most common remedies that are usually stocked by a natural remedy dealer.
The definition of homeopathic is a type of alternative medicine that fights an illness with a remedy that, in a healthy person and at higher doses, would create symptoms like those of the illness.
Principles of Homeopathy
Benefits of Homeopathy
(comparative more homeopathic, superlative most homeopathic)
- Of or pertaining to homeopathy