- The definition of high-impact is something that can stand up to great force, or something that has a great effect.
- An example of high-impact is a fiberglass car body surviving a collision.
- An example of high-impact is a marketing pitch that results in a lot of sales.
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
- able to withstand a relatively severe impact: high-impact plastic
- involving forceful impact
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.