- Heh is defined as a way to show surprise, amusement or questioning.
An example of heh used as an interjection is the sentence, "Heh, that was kind of funny."
- The definition of heh is a weak laugh, or the ancient Egyptian god of infinity.
- An example of a heh is a response to a somewhat unfunny joke.
- An example of Heh is a god portrayed as a crouching man holding palm ribs with a tadpole.
- (onomatopoeia) Weak amusement, sometimes signaling boredom.
- Friend 1: Some people say a man is made outta mud.
- Friend 2: Heh.