Variant of headline
- a line at the top of a page in a book, giving the running title, page number, etc.
- ☆ a line or lines, usually in larger type, at the top of a newspaper article, giving a short statement of its contents
- an important item of news
transitive verb headlined, headlining
- to provide (a news article) with a headline
- to give (a performer or performance) featured billing or publicity
- to be the leading performer attraction in (a variety show, popular music concert, etc.)
How would you define headlined? Add your definition here.
comments powered by