- formed into a head, as cabbage
- having a heading
- having a (specified kind of) head: clearheaded
- having (a specified number of) heads: two-headed
- Growing or grown into a head.
- Having a head or heading.
- Having a specified kind or number of heads. Often used in combination: a flat-headed screw; three-headed Cerberus.
- Having a mentality of a certain type. Often used in combination: soft-headed politicians; a cool-headed fighter pilot.
head (“noun”) + -ed
- simple past tense and past participle of head
- Smith headed the team last summer
See head (verb)