- formed into a head, as cabbage
- having a heading
- having a (specified kind of) head: clearheaded
- having (a specified number of) heads: two-headed
See headed in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Growing or grown into a head.
- Having a head or heading.
- Having a specified kind or number of heads. Often used in combination: a flat-headed screw; three-headed Cerberus.
- Having a mentality of a certain type. Often used in combination: soft-headed politicians; a cool-headed fighter pilot.
Learn more about headed