Young Hawaiian dancers.
Hawaiian definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
of Hawaii or its people, indigenous language, or culture
- a person born or living in Hawaii
- a Hawaiian of indigenous Polynesian descent
- the Austronesian language of the Hawaiians
Hawaiian definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- a. A Native Hawaiian.b. A native or inhabitant of the Hawaiian Islands, the state of Hawaii, or Hawaii Island.
- The Polynesian language of Hawaii.
- Ha·waiˈian adjective