guardsman definition by Webster's New World
Webster\'s New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
noun pl. guardsmen
- a member of any military body called a “guard”
- ☆ any member of a National Guard
guardsman definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- A person who acts as a guard.
- A member of the National Guard.
- Chiefly British A soldier in a regiment of household guards.
guardsman definition by Wiktionary
How would you define guardsman? Add your definition here.
comments powered by