growing painsgrow·ing pains
- recurrent pains in the joints and muscles, esp. of the legs, of growing children: a loose term with no precise medical meaning
- difficulties one experiences in growing up
- difficulties encountered in the early stages of a project, venture, etc.
- Pains in the limbs and joints of children or adolescents, often attributed to rapid growth but arising from various unrelated causes.
- Emotional difficulties that occur during adolescence.
- Problems that arise in the initiation or enlargement of an enterprise.