A bunch of girlie dresses.
- Pink dresses with bows on them are an example of girlie clothing.
- Playboy and Penthouse are examples of girlie magazines.
The definition of girlie is something characteristic of the feminine, or is an offensive slang term used to describe the depiction of women in erotic poses.
a girl or woman: a playful or patronizing term
designating or of magazines, shows, etc. characterized by the erotic display of nude or nearly nude young women
- also girly Featuring minimally clothed or naked women, typically in pornography: girlie magazines.
- Variant of girly
nounalso girly Derogatory
A girl or young woman.
- (slang) A magazine targeted to an adult male audience and containing nude or semi-nude photographs of women.
- When Grandma came to visit, the teen-aged boy hid the girlies in his dresser so she wouldn't see them.
- (colloquial) A young girl.
- "Daddy's little girlie."
(comparative girlier, superlative girliest)
- (slang) Of entertainment, involving attractive women or images thereof, usually nude or wearing skimpy clothing.