(plural ghost trains)
- A fairground attraction in which participants ride through a haunted house in a railcar.
- (theater) An excursion done by many tourist railways around the world. Usually, a fictional story is created and performed with static displays or live actors on either side of a train. Actors and actresses play out a story on the long and narrow stage provided by the railcar aisles.
- (UK) A rail service which does not appear in the public timetables.
- (UK) A supernatural manifestation of a railway locomotive or passenger cars.
- an unmanned train rolling on the train line