When you slam your finger in a door, this is an example of a situation where you might say "this frigging door!"
Origin of friggingpresent participle of vulgar frig, to copulate, origin, originally to rub, probably ultimately ; from Classical Latin fricare, to rub: see friable
- Present participle of frig.
- female masturbation
- (euphemistic) Fucking, as intensifier.
- He thinks he's so frigging talented, but he's crap.
- He thinks he can frigging sing.
Variant of frig
transitive verbfrigged, frigging
- to engage in sexual intercourse with: somewhat vulgar
- to cheat, trick, etc.