(comparative fizzier, superlative fizziest)
- (New Zealand) A non-alcoholic carbonated beverage. Short for fizzy drink.
- There are a number of lesser grapes that have made into wine, such as Lambrusco (a fizzy, grapey red from Italy), Zinfandel (a spicy red that is considered Amercia's heritage wine) and other varietals.
- Toscana. However, don't let the Romagna tag throw you for a loop and confuse this estate's Sangiovese with any of the regional fizzy Lambruscos.
- The scent is sweet, but not quite the fizzy, bubbling, frothy type of sweetness that peach granita and champagne mimosa suggest it will be.
- Made using the charmat method, Moscato d'Asti is a semi-sweet, fizzy, low-alcohol wine made from the Moscato Bianco grape.
- Fizzy Soap: Give your bath soap a fizzle by adding a special citric acid fizzing agent.