- Your family tree is defined as all of the ancestors and descendants in a family, or is defined as a visual diagram showing who those people are.
A diagram showing the names and relationships of all of your ancestors and relatives is an example of your family tree.
A drawing used to chart a family tree.Licensed from iStockPhoto
- a genealogical chart showing the relationship of ancestors and descendants in a given family
- all the ancestors and descendants in a given family
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- A genealogical diagram of a family's ancestry.
- The ancestors and descendants of a family considered as a group.