- the act of facilitating
- Psychol. increased ease of performance of any action, resulting from the lessening of nerve resistance by the continued successive application of the necessary stimulus
Facilitation is defined as the act of making something easier or making something happen.
When a high-level government leader paves the way for a community program to get underway, this is an example offacilitation.
- The act or action of facilitating: the facilitation of effective learning.
- Physiology a. The lowering of the threshold for propagation of an action potential of a neuron.b. The enhancement of a neuron to a stimulus, as a result of prior repeated stimulation.
facilitation - Legal Definition
Criminal law, the act of assisting another to commit a crime by making it easier.
- IT professional with eight years of project coordination, programming and lead rollout execution seeking management opportunity and team-building potential within a corporation or small business requiring in-house technical facilitation.
- There are three basic types of stretching: static stretching, dynamic (ballistic) stretching and proprioceptive muscular facilitation stretching, more commonly known as PNF stretching.
- Its primary role in the body is formation of bones through the facilitation of calcium absorption.
- You could point to the industry of modeling/talent agencies as a main perpetrator in the facilitation of discriminatory practices against plus size fashion models.
- Technology brings about economic wealth through improved production, facilitation of trade, and promoting the division of labor.