- Alternative form of f-word.
- (euphemistic) The word fuck or faggot.
- Oh, f-word, I've lost the keys.
- The dialogue was littered with f-words.
- Any word beginning with f that is not normally taboo but is considered (often humorously) to be so in the given context.
- She has no luck with diets. Don't mention the f-word (by which I mean "fat").
(third-person singular simple present f-words, present participle f-wording, simple past and past participle f-worded)
- (euphemistic) To use vulgarities.