- a quantity of something squirted or blown into the eye
- a full look at something; good look
- Slang a person or thing that looks striking or unusual
- A complete view.
- One that is pleasing to the sight, especially an attractive person.
- Sufficient observation to discover more than one had expected or enough to be satisfied: After an eyeful of his art collection, she decided to leave.
- An amount of material blown or directed into the eye: got an eyeful of water from the squirt gun.
(plural eyefuls or eyesful)
(comparative more eyeful, superlative most eyeful)
eye + -ful