- Eye candy is defined as someone or something that is very attractive or pleasing to look at.
- An example of eye candy is a very nice looking and expensive sports car.
- An example of eye candy is an attractive boy or girl.
- (object or sight): eyesore
Metaphor first recorded in 1984. Derivative from "nose candy"? (first used in 1930).
- attributive form of eye candy
- eye-candy girlfriend
eye candy - Computer Definition
Slick images, animations and other graphics effects that are added to Web sites and applications. They are designed to excite and stimulate the user rather than perform any necessary function. In other words, glitz, sizzle and pizzazz. See cornea gumbo.