- An example of en suite is a bathroom, kitchen and bedroom in a hotel living space.
- An example of en suite is a tuxedo with matching socks, shoes and tie.
The definition of en suite is French for a suite or a matching set.
- in, or as part of, a series, set, or unit
- Brit. being part of a suite of rooms: hotel accommodations with a bathroom en suite
Origin of en suiteFrench
In or as part of a series or set: a room and its furniture that were decorated en suite; en suite decorations.
Origin of en suiteFrench : en, in + suite, a following, sequence.
- Alternative spelling of en suite.